Read Time:45 Second
Join us on social rides including:
- Short Local Rides
- Long Suburb Tours
- Coffee Rides
- Breakfast Rides
- Charity Rides
- Charity Tours
- Ride Start at Meeting Point
- Return to Start Point
- Coffee and/or Breakfast – Optional
- 2-6 Hours
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cycling Insurance, Cycling Australia or Cycling NSW
- Bicycle (In safe working condition)
- Flashing Rear Red Light
- White Front Light
- Helmet (With Australian Approval Sticker)
- Adequate footwear (Flip Flops or Clogs don’t work)
- Water (You may get thirsty)
- Snacks (You may get hungry during ride)
- In the event of light rain rides go ahead, in the event of heavy rain the ride may be rescheduled to another date at no extra cost.
- FREE if your are a BHBUG member or $5.00 for non-members.
- Social Rides run 3 times a week on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, Keep an eye on the ride calendar page which can be found here for the next social ride.